Tech Tip | Canvas Calendar

For this week's tech tip, I decided to explore the canvas calendar. One thing that is unique about the canvas calendar is that it already compiles all of your due dates into one location. I know that keeping up with a planner can be hard. I sometimes go weeks without updating mine at all. It is nice to also have this calendar for strictly school deadlines. The canvas calendar color coordinates your classes, so it is easy to see when you have certain tests and deadlines so that you can manage your energy for classes each week. I decided not to sync my canvas calendar with my personal calendar, because I did not want the calendar to seem cluttered and stressful. I would rather keep them separate! I use my planner and a written calendar to write out daily commitments, meetings and appointments, and that system seems to work great for me!

Comments

Popular Posts