Assignments | Something New


(Doge. Web Source: Wikipedia)

While this is my 5th online class and my second of this semester, I find this course to be unlike any other. I have never created a blog before let alone used one for a class, so I am interested to see how utilizing the blog upgrades my learning style for this course. 

As you can see by the meme, I am interested in possibly completing the Tech Tips extra credit in this class to upgrade my blog. Along with that, I am intrigued by the Famous Last Words extra credit opportunity. I think that will be both helpful and therapeutic in being mindful of what I have done, and then I can transfer that over into how I can improve. 

When it comes to assignments, I am eager to explore the storybook. Being a science major, I don't utilize creative writing anymore in my day to day life. I think that this will be both a challenge and something enjoyable to do this semester. 

I really enjoy the overall setup of the course. It allows you to work as you please; furthermore, you can choose assignments that truly interest you and work ahead so that you can cater the course to your schedule. I respect that aspect of this course, and I wish that other instructors would do the same. 

Comments

  1. Ha ha, Camryn, I love doge memes; that is so cute! And starting early means you will have time to explore some of these different extra options to see what you like. With this being a Gen. Ed. class, there are majors from all the different colleges and departments, and those different assignment options are there to try to help everybody make the class into something useful for them... which ends up making it useful for other students too since you are sharing the things you find and make in your blog. Including doge memes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again, Camryn! Someone had made a "growth doge" for their growth mindset post that I put in the class announcements today, and then I will be using your doge in Sunday's announcements. It is the weekend of doge! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts