Growth Mindset | Learn From Other Students

BOOKS THAT TEACH YOU

"It is what you read when you don't have to that determines what you will be when you can't help it. When I was working on making growth mindset motto for an assignment, I was wandering through the internet, waiting for something to jump out at me, and this quote definitely did. It’s something that Oscar Wilde once said. It may not be overtly related to growth mindset, but I think that it speaks to someone who is always wanting to know more. That’s what reading is, right? Every book you read can teach you something; that’s why I love books so much."

(Books. Web Source: Pexels).

Although life gets busy, I love spending time to read books that will challenge my mindset or inspire growth in some way, shape or form. I often read books that will challenge me in my faith or in my educational goals. This is a great quote I found, and I hope to remember this for the future when I feel "too busy" to read for pleasure!

CHEERS TO MISTAKES

"Cheers to Mistakes! This reminds me to not worry about the mistakes I made, currently make and will make in the future, because each mistake is worthy of celebration as it is a stepping stone towards success."

This is a great reminder. Mistakes are often viewed as the worst possible thing. It is easy to forget that great ideas stem from failure and mistakes. Celebrate mistakes, because you never know what greatness could come from it! 

Comments

  1. I am glad you found this collection of student thoughts here, Camryn! I started it last semester, and I will be adding new items to it this semester from people's blogs. I really like the idea that people's thoughts from last semester are there for everybody to ponder this semester. The power of digital trails!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts