Famous Last Words | Week 3

Since I worked ahead for the first two weeks, this was my first week to be completing this course along with my other coursework. I still worked ahead and finished all required materials by Tuesday, which was nice and I hope I can do this in the future.

Reading: I took my advice and broke the reading up into smaller portions. Instead of reading all 20 episodes of the Ramayana at a time, I chose to read 10 at a time. This had a large impact on my pacing/time management for this week. In the future, I need to remember to break up the reading. Along with that, completing the reading on the weekend or by the end of Monday is what I need to do from here on out.

Writing: The writing came much easier to me this week. I think that taking the story from a different perspective is a way that I may want to continue using and improve as the semester goes forward.

Extra Credit: I need to continue to work ahead on extra credit. This week I kind of slacked off in that department. Hopefully, I can spend the rest of this week catching up but also getting ahead on extra credit assignments because that will be incredibly helpful on busier weeks such as midterms.

In terms of my other classes...
I have found that organic chemistry lab will be the death of me. I made the wrong decision in procrastinating until the last minute for that class. Hopefully, I can improve and start to understand more in that class. Immunology will be hard, but I need to stay on top of my notes. Medical Terminology will be graded incredibly hard, and I need to remember to stay current in my studying while also reviewing previous weeks. My other classes I'm not worried about.

This week is incredibly different than last week, and I hope that I can continue to have a positive, joyful outlook as my semester continues! All in all, this week was a good week, and I have to say, I'm glad to see January leave! See ya soon, February.

(January Fog. Web Source: markcentre.org).

Until next week,
Camryn

Comments

Popular Posts