Famous Last Words | The Calm Before The Storm

This week, I have been working ahead as much as I can for this course. I am taking a lot of hours this semester, so I knew that it would be smart to lighten the load before I started drowning after syllabus week. Looking back, this was a really smart decision. I think this class would be very overwhelming if I hadn't gotten ahead. While it isn't too difficult, there are a lot of components, and it is important to understand the rules for each. I feel good about my progress thus far!

(Feeling Prepared. Web Source: The Blue Diamond Gallery).

Reading: The reading went well, but I found myself getting distracted very easily. In the future weeks I may split up the reading into four different time slots, rather than two, so that I can make sure I am digesting the material rather than re-reading because I got distracted.

Writing: I am very impressed with my first story. I thought that this task would be a lot harder than it was. I am looking forward for the future stories I will write. However, I realize that the readings will be more in-depth, so the writing may take a little more time.

Extra Credit: I am VERY glad that I have decided to take advantage of the extra credit opportunities. Not only am I able to earn points early on in the class, the activities were surprisingly very enjoyable and informative. The tech tips were very helpful to complete at the beginning, and I feel like I have a good grasp on blogger because of it. Along with that, I have really enjoyed the H.E.A.R.T. learning challenges. I plan on continuing to do the learning challenges because I have learned a lot of applicable information, and the blogs were enjoyable to write! I hope to start exploring other extra credit opportunities in the weeks to come!

Until next week,
Camryn



Comments

  1. The calm before the storm is how I feel about this week too, Camryn! It has been such a pleasure to see everybody's blogs go up and to have the chance to comment on lots of posts. Next week, I will be so much busier and won't have time for commenting on all kinds of posts like this week. Thank you so much for starting early like this and sharing all your thoughts and ideas here at your blog. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts