Famous Last Words | Week 4

This past week was incredibly tiring. I feel like I am finally into the full swing of the semester - which is bittersweet because it is my last semester. My classes have picked up, my scandals auditions are quickly creeping up on me, my obligations seem to be stacking up, and I'm lucky if I get to see my friends for more than 20 minutes.

There were highs and lows to the week for sure. I added my weekly commitment of volunteering back into the mix. I also started up a new bible study that I have been wanting to start for the past six months. While those two things bring me joy, I hope to never place them in a mindset that they are burdensome of my time. On the other hand, my organic chemistry lab is getting more difficult, and I am falling behind in multiple classes (including this one).

While I finished all of my required assignments for this week for this course, I was hoping to get more extra credit opportunities done. I read my assignments during the weekend, and this was incredibly helpful. Although I wont be able to do this for Week 5, I need to remember to read ahead for the future weeks. I think my writing style is becoming complacent. I hope to try a new storybook writing style next week, so that I can figure out what will be best for my project. I also have decided that I am leaning toward the option of creating a portfolio.

For the next week, my goals include studying hard for my immunology exam, doing well at my upcoming audition, putting ample work into my scandals show, taking time to E N J O Y valentine's day, and getting ahead in online courses so that I feel less stressed when midterms roll around! Hopefully I can make it through another busy week!

(Busy. Web Source: MySanAntonio).

Until Next Week,
Camryn

Comments

Popular Posts