Back-Up and Review | Week 3



I chose to watch the video Life From Above, and I was taken aback by how much this video challenged my mind but also brought me peace. Hans Zimmer is also my favorite movie composers, so I really enjoyed listening to the music in this video as much as I enjoyed listening to the thought-provoking words. Something that really stood out to me was the varying mindsets we have on matter and form. The video states that a child in China would think as themselves as self-shaping. They would not ask how they were made or came to be but how they have grown into themselves. I highly recommend this video for anyone who wants to stretch their perspective!

(Sri Lanka. Web Source: Canvas)

This picture stood out to me because it was a breathtaking image of landscape. I am always drawn to photos/art involving landscapes or skyscrapes, so this was easily my favorite image of the week. I also have already starting reading ahead for week 4, and am learning how Sri Lanka is home to Ravana. I will now be able to utilize this image in my mind when I am picturing the story in my own head! 



Comments

Popular Posts