Week 8 Reading and Writing

As I reflect on my reading and writing assignments, I realize that my perception of these has changed each week.

The reading assignments are always hard for me to get started. I tend to procrastinate these, but if I get them ahead of time, it always sets me on the right track. I have found that bullet point notes are the best way for me to look back and recall certain events that stood out to me. I have also started to star events or stories that I think would be fun to write for the storytelling assignments. As you can see in my notes that start the Mahabharata, I am interested in writing a story that starts with the background chatter of Vyasa and Ganesha. Although I have not had the opportunity to write it yet, stay tuned - that may be my next endeavor! I have received a lot of complements on the dialogue in my stories, so I hope to expand on that skill throughout the semester.

(Vyasa and Ganesha. Web Source: Wikimedia).

I chose to include this image because I hope to write a prologue or preface-styled story that includes the dialogue of Vyase and Ganesha. This story could be very light-hearted and humorous, which I enjoy both reading and writing in this style. 

Comments

Popular Posts