Famous Last Words | Midterms

HOLY COW

Although I am in my eighth and final semester at OU, midterms still seem to get the best (and bring out the worst) in me. As I am writing this reflection, I am running on 3 hours of sleep and copious amounts of coffee. The blankets in my bed are calling my name, yet I can't take the time to cuddle up and nap until I finish my assignments for my other classes. I am hoping to make it through the next 10 days alive so that I can kick my feet back and relax on spring break.

Specifically in this course, I am not where I hoped I would be. I started this class off strong, always working ahead and doing EXTRA extra credit assignments... however, this is the first extra credit assignment I have done in a few weeks. I forgot how much I love doing these "Famous Last Words" reflections. I also missed two assignments last week... I need to stay on track. If all goes as planned, I will finish this class in the middle of Week 13, which would be phenomenal to say the least. My dead week and finals week are always crazy, and I think it would be a huge relief to get this class completed early. For the next 5 weeks, I am hoping to remind myself that putting in the work now will pay off in the long run.

In terms of my other classes, I just completed my immunology midterm (or second exam), and I am eager to see how I did. I think that I did well, but there were certainly areas that I could have studied harder on. My capstone midterm is coming up next week, and I feel very unprepared for that... oops. My organic chemistry lab is not getting any better; however, I have made some new friends in that class, and we suffer together. In medical terminology, I am... let's say surviving. I have my midterm next week with over 300 terms to memorize... wish me luck! This next week is going to be challenging.

Until then, here's a cute pup to get us all through midterms.

(I wish I was sleeping. Web Source: Pixabay).

Until next time,
Camryn

Comments

Popular Posts