Famous Last Words: Drowning on a Thursday

I have never been more excited yet terrified to see that spring break is coming up.

Unlike my usual style of studying and getting schoolwork done, I have had to work on a deadline-to-deadline schedule this week. Normally, I plan out my week and work in advance, but this week, it has taken everything in me to complete each thing right on time. I successfully completed a midterm paper in 45 minutes... I realized at 4 P.M. that my paper was due at 5 P.M. not midnight... talk about frantic typing. My professor was luckily very accommodating and allowed me to email it into him a few minutes late. Hallelujah thank you Jesus! Along with that, I completely forgot about an assignment due at midnight in a class with incredibly strict deadlines. I REMEMBERED AT 1:30 A.M. I jumped out of bed, quickly typed it up, sent it in, and was granted yet again a one-time extension. I don't know how I got so lucky with these two scenarios, but I hope my luck hasn't run out in case I need it again this semester!

My scandals show is going... it's simply going. I spent a total of 20 hours on scandals this week in only 4 days. I am the head director, so whatever doesn't get done falls under my responsibility. However, I humbly take on this responsibility because of how hard my fellow directors and cast members are working! If your reading this, please send thoughts and prayers that our props, costumes, and show magically come together in about two weeks!

In terms of spring break, I'm hoping I actually allow myself to take a break. I'm bringing my laptop with me because school never really stops. BUT I do plan on enjoying my time in New Orleans and on the beach rather than in the classroom or in the library! Happy spring break everyone!

(Currently drowning, but soon enough, I'll be enjoying the waves! Web Source: flickr).


Until next time,
Camryn

Comments

Popular Posts