Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Overall, most of the comments on my blog stories have been encouraging but not enriching. I feel that they have not been critical enough of my writing, and they rarely leave comments with ideas of how to enhance my writing. However, on my comment wall for my project they have been very helpful. I feel that my comments have improved drastically since the first few weeks of class. At first, I slipped into the shallow retrospect of "great job - awesome dialogue" comments, but I now read projects and stories and try to give constructive feedback with ideas to improve their stories.

I certainly feel connected in this class - I think I'm almost out of introduction posts to comment on! It is fun for me to return to blogs of people that I have already introduced myself to. Looking forward, I hope to continue to enhance the writing style of those blogs that I have grown to know and love. Along with that, I hope to continue to improve my comments so that they are constructive and helpful for the person receiving them.

(Feedback. Web Source: cheezburger).

I chose this image because it is a reflection of this course; furthermore, for this course to function, we have to give useful feedback to our peers. I think that it is easy for us to fall short in our comments and only give encouragement, but we need constructive feedback to grow and improve!

Comments

Popular Posts